KryoVault System, 79,300 Vials Polycarbonate Package System
KryoVault Systems from American Biotech Supply have been specifically engineered to provide cryogenic vapor temperatures throughout the tank well below the critical -135°C range. In fact, with only a few inches of liquid, vapor temperatures approaching the actual -196°C temperature of liquid nitrogen can be maintained at the highest shelf.
Maintaining temperatures below the glass transition temperature of -135°C helps insure long-term cell viability. The unique restricted-opening neck design with double-hinged lid brings liquid consumption to one of the lowest rates in the industry. In vapor phase operation the liquid is also stored out of the inventory storage area helping to eliminate cross contamination issues.
The unique inventory holding container is also engineered to maximize the use of 100 cell box/racks. This feature greatly improves cryogenic vial inventory, placement, tracking, and retrieval.
Every KryoVault System comes standard with: 6ft. stainless-steel armor-plated transfer hose, 1/3 parts and labor warranty, casters, folding step, inventory carousel, keyed lid lock, LN2 measuring rod, flat stainless-steel work surface and the Sentry Plus controller.
PS Package systems come with CryoGloves, inventory systems, and polycarbonate inventory boxes.
- Stainless steel outer & inner tank wrapped with super insulate
- Front access Sentry Plus Controller
- UL-Listed Transformer
- Hinged lid with locking provision & protective boot
- Flat stainless-steel work surface
- High sample volume capacities
- ·-190˚C vapor phase storage
- Inner aluminum inventory carousel for convenient sample access
- Near LN2 temperatures at top rack in vapor phase
- Keyed lid lock
- Fold able skid free step
- 5 Low profile lockable casters
- Controller surge protection
- One-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Three-year vacuum warranty
- Complete stainless steel inventory system
- Polycarbonate boxes & grids
- 6' stainless steel transfer hose
- LN2 Measuring Rod
- Total Vial Capacity (2 ml Vial) – 79300
- Total Bag Capacity (250 ml Bag) – 1505
- LN2 Capacity (Vapor Phase) – 137
- LN2 Capacity (Liters) – 1269
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day) – 15
- Power Requirement – 16.5 VAC
- Overall Height** (in/mm) – 53/1346.2
- Usable Height (in/mm) – 30/762
- Exterior Diameter (in/mm) – 59.5/1508.8
- Internal Diameter (in/mm) – 55/1397
- Neck Diameter (in/mm) – 24.5/622
- Weight Empty (lbs./kg) – 1550/703.1
- Weight Full (lbs./kg) – 3811/1728.2
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.
**Overall Height does not include controller module
- Battery back-up can sustain critical temperatures for up to 5 days
- 8 thermistors
- 1/10 degree temperature reading
- Greater temperature reading
- Temperature display available in Celsius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin, or Rankine
- Highly integrated assembly for easier field service
- RS42, RS485, USB, MODBUS optional
- Better display resolution
- Larger fonts
- Status wheel to provide the system status
- Screen saver option
- Audible and visual low battery alarm
- Audible and visual low temperature alarm
- Temperature calibration alarm
- Audible alarm re-trigger
- Can log 500k events.