10.5 Cu. Ft. Upright Controlled Room Temperature Cabinet, Glass Door
The Upright Controlled Room Temperature Cabinets are purpose built for medical applications. These units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for medication storage at room temperature. A forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
A controlled temperature environment will ensure approved storage; preventing time wasted on unnecessary expense and product recalls.
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Six adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Vaccine toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Exterior dimensions: 23¾"W x 26½"D x 59"H
- UL/C-UL listed
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1/3 HP, 2.3 Amps
- Shipping weight: 183 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 68°F–77°F (20°C – 25°C)
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable