Sample Storage in Canisters, 360 Vials
Sample Storage in Canisters from American Biotech Supply are specifically engineered for the user who has medium to large capacity requirements but requires long-term storage and low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package. Sample Storage in Canister are designed for the user utilizing canes or straws for sample storage.
Sample Storage in Canisters features reduced neck openings to insure superior temperature uniformity and economical liquid nitrogen evaporation rates.
Every tank comes standard with internal canisters.
- Designed for large capacity storage
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Convenient lightweight package
- Durable tamper-proof lid
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
- Spider design on platform for easy retrieval and insertion of product canisters
- Safer Operation & Maintenance
- One-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Three-year Vacuum Warranty
- Total Vial Capacity (5/cane) – 360
- Number of Canisters – 6
- ½ cc Straw (1 level bulk) – 1764
- ½ cc Straws (10 Cane) - 1260
- LN2 Capacity (Liters) – 33.4
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day) – 0.14
- Normal Working Time** (Days) – 154
- Neck Diameter (in/mm) – 2.75/69.8
- Exterior Height (in/mm) – 26/660.4
- Exterior Diameter (in/mm) – 18.2/464.3
- Canister Height (in/mm) – 11/279.4
- Canister Diameter (in/mm) – 2.22/56.4
- Weight Empty (lbs/kg) – 34/15.4
- Weight Full (lbs/kg) – 94/42.6
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.
**Normal Working Time is an arbitrary reference, to estimate container performance under normal operation conditions. Actual working time may vary due to current atmospheric conditions, container history, manufacturing tolerances and any individual patterns of use.