14 Cu. Ft. TempLog Premier Manual Defrost Laboratory Freezer
These units are purpose built for scientific and medical applications. Units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples and supplies. A manual defrost design prevents product damaging temperature spikes from defrost cycles.
Defrosting of the unit will need to be performed periodically to prevent severe ice build-up.
The all-new Touch Screen temperature display and alarm module offers the latest in advanced temperature control and data logging. Offering industry-leading product security with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100% independent of the temperature controller.
Real-time sample simulated temperatures are constantly displayed, logged and supported by audible/visual high and low temperature alarms, along with power outage, sensor error and door ajar alarms, remote alarm dry contacts, a 4-20mA output and an access port are provided to simplify connections to existing facility monitoring systems. A USB port is provided for easy transfer as well as software updates.
20 and 30 cubic foot TempLog Premier units are available in -20°C or -30°C models depending on specific application requirements.
- 14 Cu. Ft. capacity
- Four Inner "fast-freeze compartments" with doors for temperature maintenance and recovery
- Three fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Caster platform (adds 4" to height)
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- Three year parts and labor warranty, plus additional two year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 29 ⅞”
Depth: 32 ¾"
Height: 66” with caster platform; 62" without caster platform
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 5 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 223 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable Operating Temperature Range: -15°- -25°C
- Touch Screen Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Password-protected Control Panel
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution, adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Active Temperature Scale Bar Display
- Resettable 1-point Min/Max History
- Digital 24-hour Temperature Chart
- Temperature Data Logging
- USB Port for Data Transfer and Software Updates
- Real-time Operational Display Clock
- 4-20mA Output
- Electronic Troubleshooting Guide
- Electronic QR Code to Access Owner’s Manual & Technical Support Contact Information
- Adjustable Alarm Volume
- Audible and Visual High/Low Temperature Alarms
- Sensor Error Alarm
- Power Failure Alarm
- Door Ajar Alarm
- Low Battery Alarm
- Operation Indicator
- Alarm Validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm Mute with Ring Back
- Remote Alarm Contacts