2.5 Cu. Ft. Undercounter Controlled Room Temperature Cabinet, Freestanding, ADA
The Undercounter Controlled Room Temperature Cabinets feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Medications are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
A controlled temperature environment will ensure approved storage; preventing time wasted on unnecessary expense and product recalls.
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Four adjustable shelves (two large, two small) with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Exterior dimensions: 17 3/4"W x 19 1/2"D x 28 7/8"H
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, .90 Amps, 1/8 HP
- ADA compliant
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 85 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F – 46°F (2°C – 8°C)
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle