20 Cu. Ft. Standard Flammable Storage Freezer
Standard Flammable Storage Freezers meetNFPA andOSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor’s electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
- 20 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Four fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 35 ¼"
Height: 73 ¼"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60Hz, 5 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 313 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C – -25°C