17 Cu. Ft. Standard Manual Defrost Laboratory Freezer
The Standard Manual Defrost Freezers are intended for general purpose applications where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms. Manual defrost units have been designed to operate without product damaging auto defrost cycles. Periodic manual defrost is required on these units.
- 17 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Three fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty; plus additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 30 3/4"
Height: 67 1/2"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60Hz, 5 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 227 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°-25°C