1.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Pharmacy/Vaccine Countertop Auto Defrost Freezer Freestanding-LEFT HINGED
The Premier Built In Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allow for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The Premier Free Standing Undercounter Freezers also feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display.
For manual defrost units, periodic defrosting is required.
Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
The Premier Undercounter models offer a Digital temperature display and alarm module.
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
For more information on Vaccine Storage please click the link below:
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are between 36° Fahrenheit and 46° Fahrenheit (or between 2° Celsius and 8° Celsius) in the refrigerator and between -58° Fahrenheit and +5° Fahrenheit (or between -50° Celsius and -15° Celsius) in the freezer.
- 2 adjustable shelves with guard rail to prevent product from being pushed against back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Height: 20 ⅜"
- Auto defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1 Amp,1/8 HP
- ADA compliant
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 106 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms, with battery back up
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 5°F – -13°F (-15°C – -25°C)
- Auto defrost cycle every 6 hours, max air temp in empty freezer: +4.34°C; max air temp in loaded freezer: -2.89°C. Max sample temp in empty freezer: -4.76°C; max sample temp in loaded freezer: -9.58°C
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable