4.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Undercounter Auto Defrost Freezer Built-In-LEFT HINGED
The Premier Built In Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allow for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The freezer units feature either an automatic or manual defrost operating system. For manual defrost units, periodic defrosting is required.
The Premier Undercounter models offer a Digital temperature display and alarm module.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Keyed door lock
- Heavy duty door handle
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 3/4"
Depth: 24 1/2”
Height: 33 1/8"
- Auto defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.8 Amps 1/8 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 143 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C – -25°C
- Auto defrost cycle every 6 hours, max air temp in empty freezer: +4.9°C; max air temp in loaded freezer: +0.6°C. Max sample temp in empty freezer: -9.1°C; max sample temp in loaded freezer: -11.2°C.