49 Cu. Ft. Capacity Standard Glass Door Chromatography Refrigerator
The Standard Chromatography Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
One interior duplex electrical outlet and one side all port hole is provided to simplify the setup and operation of laboratory procedures. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
The Standard Chromatography Refrigerators are available in single, double and triple swing or slide door models with sizes ranging from 16 to 72 cubic feet.
All Chromatography units require two electrical outlets.
- 49 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Eight adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handles
- Swivel casters (3 ½”)
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 54 3/4” access port closed; 58 3/4” with access port open
Depth: 34 ¾”
Height: 81 ¾” with casters; 78 ¼” without casters.
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 7 Amps, 1/2 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 538 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature: 1°C to 10°C