23 Cu. Ft. Upright Controlled Room Temperature Cabinet, Solid Door
The Upright Controlled Room Temperature Cabinets are purpose built for medical applications. These units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for medication storage at room temperature. A forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
A controlled temperature environment will ensure approved storage; preventing time wasted on unnecessary expense and product recalls.
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Four adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½” increments)
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft air circulation
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Swivel Casters (3”)
- Probe access port (⅜”)
- White powder-coated steel exterior and interior
- Hydrocarbon, natural refrigerant (R290)
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 26 ⅞” W x 34 ¾” D x 81 ¾” H with casters; 78 ¼” H without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 3 Amps, 1/5 HP
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 250 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 68°F–77°F (20°C – 25°C)
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle