20 Cu. Ft. Capacity Standard Flammable Storage Refrigerator
Standard Flammable Storage Refrigerators meet NFPAandOSHAguidelines45and70for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor’s electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
- 20 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One adjustable/three fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 35 1/4"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60Hz, 5 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 316 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C – 10°C