20 Cu. Ft. Hazardous Location (Explosion Proof) Refrigerator
These units are engineered for use in environments where volatile / explosive conditions could potentially exist. They are not intended for common lab / room environments that are not designed to be explosion proof (See Flammable Material units).
Units must be hard wired in conduit to 120VAC power source. Power cords with plugs are NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- 20 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One adjustable/three fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- Not equipped with line cord and plug; must be hardwired in conduit
- to 120 VAC power source
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for hazardous locations, Class 1, Division II, Group C & D.
- These units are not intended for use in general clinical or research laboratories.
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 34 ½"
Height: 77 ¾"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60Hz, 5 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 328 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat sealed in UL listed explosion proof box
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C – 10°C