33 Cu. Ft. capacity Premier Glass Door Laboratory Refrigerator
The Premier Laboratory Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms. A variety of door types and sizes are available ranging from 10 to 72 cubic feet.
The all-new temperature display and alarm module offers an array of robust security features with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100% independent of a microprocessor temperature controller.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines
- Eight adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handles
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Swivel casters (adds 4" to height)
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 39 ½"
Depth: 30 ⅝"
Height: 82 ⅝” with casters; 78 ⅝” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 6.3 Amps, 1/2 HP , BTU/HR 5265
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 411 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°-10°C
- Standard Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point Min/Max History
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back