49 Cu. Ft. capacity TempLog Premier Solid Door Pharma/Validation Laboratory Refrigerator
The TempLog Premier Plus Glass & Solid Door Stainless Steel Validation Laboratory Refrigerators are purpose built for scientific and medical applications. Units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller, A forced air directional refrigeration system, and an automatic cycle-defrost design prevents product damaging temperature spikes.
The all-new Touch Screen temperature display and alarm module offers industry-leading product security real-time sample simulated temperatures are constantly displayed, logged and supported by audible/visual alarms, remote alarm contacts, a 4-20mA output and an access port. A USB port is provided for easy data transfer.
Available in a selection of sizes with glass or solid door options.
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 23 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Three shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Swivel casters (adds 5" to height)
- Interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Three year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional two year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 30 ¾"
Height: 83 ¼” with casters; 78 ¼" without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 5.4 Amps, 1/2 HP, BTU/HR 7315
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 465 lbs.
- Multi-Point temperature mapping via NIST traceable data acquisition, 15 probes in air and 3 probes in sample solution for 360 minutes with temperature readings every 60 seconds
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C - 10°C
- Touch Screen Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Password-protected control panel
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution, adjustable temperature
- display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Active temperature scale bar display
- Resettable 1-point min/max history
- Digital 24-hour temperature chart
- Temperature & alarm event data logging
- USB port for data transfer and software updates
- Real-time operational display clock
- 4-20mA output
- Electronic troubleshooting guide
- Electronic QR Code to access Owner’s Manual & technical support contact Information
- Adjustable alarm volume
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Door ajar alarm
- Low battery alarm
- Operation indicator
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back
- Remote alarm contacts