10.5 Cu. Ft. Pharmacy Glass Door Compact Laboratory Refrigerator
Pharmacy refrigerators with microprocessor digital controls
Vaccine quality is a shared responsibility of all who handle vaccines from production to administering. Failure to maintain safe storage temperatures of immunobiologics can result in reduced, or destroyed potency. Vaccines should be stored in a refrigerator or freezer specifically designed for vaccine storage.
Use CDC compliant vaccine storage and cold chain security.
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 10.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Six adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- Probe access port (3/8")
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
- UL/C-UL listed
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1/3 HP, 2.3 Amps
- Shipping weight: 183 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F – 46°F (2°C -8°C)
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable