4.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity Premier Undercounter Refrigerator Built-In
The Premier Built In and Freestanding Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
The Built-In models are designed with a "front breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three shelves (two adjustable/one fixed) with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Recessed door handle
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 24 ½”
Height: 33 3/8"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1/8 HP, 1.74 Amps
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 137 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C – 10°C