5 Cu. Ft. Capacity Standard Undercounter Refrigerator Freestanding
The Standard Free Standing Undercounter Refrigerators are intended for general purpose
applications only where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Warning: These units are not designed for built-in and/or enclosed installations. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three shelves (1 fixed/2 adjustable)
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Recessed door handle
- Leveling legs
- Interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 20 1/4"
Height: 31 1/2"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, .90 Amps, 1/7 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 86 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Temperature range : 0°C to 10°C